Commercial Admiralty Law Course (CALC) will cover the essential principles of Maritime Law in particular and relevant subjects affecting the conduct of ship business management by the merchant marine officer.
The topics of the marine commercial law course are intended to represent the practical application of Admiralty Law in current ship and cargo operations. It is geared towards updated and keen understanding of the modern ship officer’s legal duties and responsibilities.
After successful completion of the maritime law program, the trainees will be able to:
- understand Rules and Regulations involved;
- know where to find them;
- know where most mistakes are from;
- know how to avoid them;
- understand parties involved;
- be proficient in drafting appropriate Reports / Statements;
- be proficient in communication/reporting.