The environmental training course provides with knowledge and understanding regarding the prevention of pollution of marine environment and ability to develop correct attitude in ensuring compliance with pollution prevention requirements.
CONTENT: The environmental training program covers the pollution prevention requirements as mandated by MARPOL 73/78 Convention, Classification Societies, Flag States, USCG Code of Federal Regulations and all applicable regulatory and statutory requirements.
OBJECTIVES: After successful completion of the environmental training, the trainees will be able to:
- describe the company’s commitment to full compliance with all applicable regulatory and statutory requirements for the protection of marine environment;
- describe the proactive measures that can be taken on board ship to protect the marine environment;
- identify the most common deficiencies on board that should be avoided;
- fill in Oil Record Book Part I correctly;
- fill in Open Report Form;
- use correct procedures for sealing outlet valves.
- Учитель: Artem Ivanov